Korolev runs a single-page application on the server side, keeping in the browser only a bridge to receive commands and send events. The page loads instantly and works fast, because it does a minimal amount of computation. It’s important that Korolev provides a unified environment for full stack development. Client and server are now combined into a single app without any REST protocol or something else in the middle.
- Lightning-fast page loading speed (~6kB of uncompressed JS)
- Comparable to static HTML client-side RAM consumption
- Indexable pages out of the box
- Routing out of the box
- Build extremely large app without increasing size of the page
- No need to make CRUD REST service
- Connect to infrastructure (DBMS, Message queue) directly from application