Unfortunately, on 2022-04-15 the Github administration, without any warning nor explanation, deleted libmdbx along with a lot of other projects, simultaneously blocking access for many developers. Therefore on 2022-04-21 we have migrated to a reliable trusted infrastructure. The origin for now is atGitFlic with backup at ABF by ROSA Лаб. For the same reason
Github is blacklisted forever.
So currently most of the links are broken due to noted malicious
- Move most of
mdbx_chkfunctional to the library API.
- Replace SRW-lock on Windows to allow shrink DB with
- More flexible support of asynchronous runtime/framework(s).
- Migration guide from LMDB to MDBX.
- Support for RAW devices.
- Support MessagePack for Keys & Values.
- Engage new terminology.
- Packages for Astra Linux, ALT Linux, ROSA Linux, etc.